Alpha CAM Part Programmer
£12.88 per hour
Permanent – Full Time
CNC and Machining
We are recruiting for our market leading client who are looking for an Alpha Cam Part Programmer. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- Working as a part programmer using alpha cam.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a small team which sees a great variety of components pass through the Machine shop
- To ensure safety and quality procedures are adhered to and assist in the improvement of processes.
- Timely production of parts to pre-determined deadlines.
- Produce work to the highest quality standard to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Work within British Standards as per company procedures.
- To behave in a professional manor at all times when dealing with customers, suppliers and collogues.
- Ideally the successful candidate will be a time served Machinist with a proven track record in the relevant industry equipment with experience.
- Alpha Cam experience essential.
- Good team work and machining capability is essential to achieve the best results in a growing business.
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Experienced in manual machining operations.
- Family ran business with great team ethic.
- Competitive rate
- Day shift