Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician
£41,000 - £43,000 Inclusive of shift allowance
Permanent – Full Time
Food and Drink
Our client is a global leader in their specialised manufacturing sector. Increases in production have led to them looking to increase their current maintenance team with the appointment of an Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician. Along with the attractive salary this role gives the successful applicant the chance to work for one of the region’s most well established and reputable companies.
- To undertake tasks as defined in the Planned Preventative Maintenance System.
- Identify and implement new items or schedule alterations as required.
- Identify and rectify equipment or plant failures.
- Installation of new or existing equipment and plant.
- Installation and maintenance of building fabric.
- Maintenance of a stock control system for spares.
- Undertake and be involved in projects to develop and improve existing processes and structures, justifying expenditure when required.
- Ensure that site services, steam, water, compressed air, gas and electricity are available at the required time and place.
- It is essential you have completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship but are multi skilled.
- Previous “hands on” maintenance experience is essential.
- You must also have previously worked in a manufacturing environment.
- You must be multi skilled.
- Must be happy to work 3 shift.
- You must be highly motivated and looking for a role which is fluid and varied.
- A superb employer in an expanding food manufacturing sector.
- A company with an excellent market reputation.
- You will be working on a variety of plant equipment and machinery.
- There will be a number of interesting projects to be involved in.
- The role has an immediate start date.