Our client is a successful Manufacturing Company in the Washington area. Due to continued growth the company are now looking to recruit and experienced Maintenance Electrician. This role offers an attractive salary in a double day shift role.
- To work on planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown work on production equipment.
- To diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- PLC diagnostics.
- Working double day shifts.
- Must be an electrically bias with mechanical experience.
- PLC experience preferred.
- 17th Edition preferable.
- Happy to work double day shifts.
- Previous Engineering sector experience preferred.
If interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sean on 0191 242 5618.