Tyne and Wear
We are recruiting for our market leading client who are looking for a Marketing Assistant. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- Organising sample cases.
- Ordering print.
- Producing special product pages.
- Proofing technical pages and catalogues.
- Sourcing and ordering promotional items.
- Distribute day to day enquiries from the marketing inbox and ‘call centre’.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing and PR Coordinator to update appointed website(s) ensuring content is fresh and information is correct and consistent.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the customer relationship management database and use this for mailshots and reports.
- Provide support for internal and external events/exhibitions.
- Complete administrative duties including meeting minutes and training certificates.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the client marketing drive.
- Distribute marketing materials internally and externally.
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns using tools such as Google Analytics and Mailchimp.
- Update and maintain digital notice boards, promoting internal messaging throughout the business both UK and overseas (NB: screens to be installed).
- Produce weekly ‘NewsBites’, including obtaining information from across the business
- Set up for visitors and management meetings.
- Support with the organisation of Christmas parties, conferences and race day.
- Organise monthly ‘street food’ events.
- Obtain quotations for translations.
- Ensure that you work in a safe manner and comply with the company’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy.
- Carry out any other duties not listed above as may reasonably be expected.
- The successful candidate will be a reliable team player, who will provide support across the department, so previous experience of marketing communications, digital and online. marketing, including social media is preferred but not essential.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent communication skills, have experience in using Microsoft Office and Adobe Cloud suites; with good organisational skills and attention to detail is vital.
- The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing related discipline.
- They will also hold a full UK driving licence.
- Day shift role
- Thriving business