In House Solicitor
£40,000-£60,000 dep on Experience
Our client is a market leader in their niche field. Due to growth they have a new role for an In-House Solicitor. On offer is an attractive salary package, the chance to work for a market leader and a chance to make the job role your own with it being a new position in the business.
- Conduct civil litigation, including advocacy in courts and tribunals.
- Advise on licensing law matters, including advocacy at licensing appeals.
- Carry out debt recovery and enforcement.
- Advise on employment law.
- Advise on Corporate Governance
- Property litigation.
- Contested probate.
- Consumer contracts.
- Debt recovery.
- Contract disputes.
- Breach of contract claims.
- Shareholder disputes.
- Professional negligence.
- Commercial debt recovery.
- To draft, review and negotiate commercial terms and conditions for contracts.
- Provide advice on contentious matters and disputes.
- Provide advice and assistance for technology transfer activities, including drafting and reviewing licence and technology transfer agreements and documentation relating to the business.
- A qualified Solicitor with Commercial or Civil Litigation experience.
- Somebody with commercial awareness and a desire to be client facing.
- The ability to demonstrate a clear enthusiasm and passion for Commercial Litigation work.
- You must have excellent, up-to-date knowledge and experience of the relevant area of law above.
- The ability to work in partnership and in a flexible way is a must.
- Be professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious.
If interested, please email a CV to email@example.com or call Sean on 0191 242 5618.