Temporary – Full Time
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Washington area.
The role would see you carrying out general warehouse duties; including goods in, picking and packing, and completing duties for despatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
We are looking for candidates with current/expired or in house FLT licences as full refreshers will be given.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
- To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated warehouse area.
- To deal with the movement of products within the warehouse, using the appropriate FLT.
- Quality inspection working with Vernier’s and micrometres to ensure items are within precision standards
- Marking out rejects, damaged and defected products
- Picking and packing duties when required, and taking instructions from supervisors and management
- Should have working knowledge of all warehouse departments and understand the systems used
- Carrying out line feeding as well as loading and unloading vehicles.
- Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times
- To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse.
MTrec Recruitment are looking for candidates who have:
- Counter balance or Reach forklift license
- Experience driving forklift trucks
- The ability to pass a skills test on both counterbalance and reach trucks, training can be provided prior to this if necessary.
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- For this position you must be able to work a three-shift pattern and be flexible for over time:
- (07:00am – 15:20pm / 15:00pm – 23:20pm / 23:00pm – 07:00am)
- Three Shift Pattern is paid at a rate of £10.31ph.
- Excellent opportunities to become a permanent member of staff
Apply online now or send you CV to industrialcvs @mtrec.co.uk and one of our Consultants will be in touch shortly!