£8.21 per hour
Temporary – Full Time
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a logistics company in the Blyth area. We are looking for candidates who want to work in a warehouse Environment. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including basic Quality Inspection, Picking and Packing, and general Logistics.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Loading / unloading delivery vehicles manually
- Allocating stock in the warehouse manually or with operation of pallet trucks
- Picking, packing and labelling of products ready for dispatch
- Operating pallet trucks to allocate stock in and around the warehouse and shop floor
- Following order picking sheets, to pick stock for dispatch
- Stacking boxes onto pallets, shrink wrapping pallets manually or with use of shrink wrap machine
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Hours of work are 8.5 hours per day between 7am-7pm (for example 7am-4:30pm, or 8am-5:30pm
- £8.21 per hour
Apply online now and the Consultant will be in touch shortly!