Temporary – Full Time
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a manufacturing company in the Blyth area. We are looking for candidates who want to work in a Production Environment. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including basic Quality Inspection, Picking and Packing, and Hand Assembly.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Attending morning briefings with team leader / supervisors for daily production targets
- Working on a production line / work bench, assembling products by hand following basic standard operating procedures
- Use of hand tools for assembly of products
- Carrying out visual quality checks of products, reporting defects to team leaders / supervisor
- Allocation of parts into required boxes or stillages
- Strict adherence to health and safety regulations
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Hours of work are 8.5 hours per day between 7am-7pm (for example 7am-4:30pm, or 8am-5:30pm)
- £8.21 per hour
Apply online now and the Consultant will be in touch shortly!