Temporary – Full Time
Our client is looking to recruit an Quality Inspector, the role would see you carrying out final inspection of all parts prior to dispatch.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for final inspection of all parts prior to dispatch
- Support of production on First Off inspection requirements
- Sample / random in- process inspections
- Data Collection (Faults, Failures and Measurements
- Supporting the Quality department
- Communication of quality failures to relevant departments and managers
- Attendance of Quality meetings
- Ensuring both existing and new product conforms to specification
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Previous experience working with Automotive parts as working as a Quality Inspector
Additional Role Details:
- The right candidate must be fully flexible for all shifts as this role may rotate 3 shifts.
- Salary - £8.21 Days and £8.80 Backs £9.50 Nights
- Overtime is available