£33,800 Plus OT
Our client is a leader in the North East manufacturing sector. Due to growth they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician.
- To work on planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown work on production equipment.
- To diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- PLC diagnostics.
- Working continental shifts.
- You will ideally be time served.
- Multi Skilled with an electrical bias.
- Logical problem solver with excellent fault-finding abilities.
- Previous manufacturing experience is essential.
- PLC experience essential.
- Have knowledge of manufacturing.
- Attractive base salary with plenty of OT opportunity.
- Working for a forward-thinking growing business.
- Good company T’s and C’s.
If interested, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sean on 0191 242 5618.