Tyne and Wear
£24,700 day shift
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Electrician to work in a rewarding contract role with a leading FMCG client based in the Tyne and Wear area. If you strive to help business move forward and feel you are someone who can add something to a team then then this role will be suited to you.
- Provide support to maintenance & production staff during breakdown situation and Involvement in PPM, including production plant and facilities.
- Carry out machine installation.
- To diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- Lead and create improvement plans for the elimination of waste throughout the process.
- Continually monitor process performance through uptime/downtime and capacity to develop action plans for improvement.
- Panel building/wiring.
- Time Served Maintenance Technician to HNC level
- We are looking for someone experience in modern automation systems.
- Good working knowledge of PLC control systems.
- Familiar with AC/DC/Servo motor control systems.
- Panel building/wiring experience.
- MS Office.
- Competitive salary
- Dayshift role