Construction Service Manager (MEP)
£50,000 Icluding Car Allowance
Our client is a North East leader in the construction sector. Year on year growth is the reason they are looking to recruit a Construction Service Manager (MEP).
- You will be focused delivering the MEP services whilst developing and developing sub-contractor and client relationships, directly contributing to the growth of the business.
- Business growth, you’ll be given the freedom and responsibility to deliver whilst retaining the business plan.
- Ensure the successful MEP service delivery of multiple construction projects at any one time.
- Being involved in the procurement of the project consultants and subcontractors in line with the project need and management of positive relationships.
- Identifying value engineering solutions to reduce construction costs to maximize profit.
- Management of client relationships to ensure all their technical requirements are delivered with a positive outcome.
- Management of sub-contractor / consultant relationships to ensure technical compliance and scope requirements are delivered as programme in line with the project requirements.
- Arrange and chair key meetings with client facing and subcontract teams to progress and resolve matters, ensuring issues are resolved swiftly as the arise.
- Progress, review and evaluate subcontractor design information, drawings and technical submissions.
- You will ideally be degree qualified or have relevant work experience.
- Experience in a similar role in construction is essential.
- Must have a strong Mechanical and Electrical technical background, with experience in a similar role with a main contractor,
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to juggle multiple and varied projects at any one time.
- You’ll be committed to knowing a project inside out and involved in the detail with the drive to progress and resolve client and sub-contract issues swiftly.
- An attractive salary.
- Working for a market leader.
- Car allowance.
- Death in service benefit.
If interested please email a CV to email@example.com or call Sean on 0191 242 5618.