£28,700-£31,700 + shift allowance
Our client is a leader in the North East manufacturing sector. Due to growth they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician.
- You will be responsible for installing, dismantling and maintaining production equipment.
- Carrying out upgrades, improvements and modifications in accordance with company and legal requirements.
- Perform effective diagnosis of breakdowns and timely repair of equipment to maximise availability.
- Perform scheduled planned maintenance in accordance with company requirements in order to minimise unplanned downtime
- Record and document all work carried out on all equipment on both paper and electronic systems as is required
- Analysis of issues to root cause and development of countermeasures, improvement actions and/or suggestions to improve.
- The role will be 2 or 3 shifts dependent on workload.
- You will ideally be time served.
- Multi Skilled with an electrical bias.
- Logical problem solver with excellent fault-finding abilities.
- Previous manufacturing experience is essential.
- Robotics/automation experience preferred with knowledge of KUKA and Siemens desirable
- Have demonstrated experience of mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, lath/milling experience is desirable.
- Have knowledge of lean manufacturing.
- Attractive base salary with plenty of OT opportunity.
- Working for a forward-thinking growing business.
- Good company T’s and C’s.
If interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sean on 0191 242 5618.