Supplier Development Engineer
Tyne and Wear
We are recruiting for our market leading client who are looking for a Supplier Development Engineer. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- Visit & assess potential sub-contract suppliers
- Discuss upfront machining options to support the supply chain
- Assist in any supplier deviation requests
- Coordinate technical requirements to be incorporated into supplier PO’s
- Support/attend PPM’s on technical requirements
- To meet or exceed departments KPI’s
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar Technical Role
- Qualified to Degree or equivalent level desirable
- Engineering time served essential.
- Manufacturing experience.
- Work in an Oil & Gas environment (preferably sub-con machining).
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working hours
- Regional employer of choice
- Company currently going through excellent growth