Support Contract Engineer
Tyne and Wear
We are recruiting for our market leading client who are looking for a Support Contract Engineer. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- Customer Documentation – Responsible for the creation and control of pre-production documentation according to client specifications
- Project Management – Working alongside the Contract Engineering team to ensure documentation is submitted on time and meets project specific requirements.
- Sub Supplier Documentation – Ensure timely submission of sub supplier documentation to the client and then that the requirements are captured and that the necessary witness notifications submitted within the required period.
- Information Transfer - Ensure effective transfer and receipt of relevant information to and from the customer within the required timeframes. Track outstanding information to allow this to be expedited to minimise resulting delays.
- Communication – Production of presentable professional communication as required to customer and management team.
- Systems – Assist in maintenance and updating of all commercial and production related business systems and reports.
- Transmittals – Process client transmittals related to pre-production documentation, liaising with the relevant departments to ensure documents are revised and re-submitted in a reasonable time.
- Ideally from a mechanical or manufacturing engineering background.
- Ideally be familiar with the range of hardware and equipment used in these markets and preferably from some hands-on experience.
- Must have good communication and organisational skills and have a strong technical background.
- Has the ability to work as part of a team or as an individual.
- Has the ability to be customer facing, at a contract management and technical level, whilst maintaining and developing relationships.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working hours
- Regional employer of choice
- Company currently going through excellent growth