We are recruiting for our market leading client who are looking for an Estimator. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- Prepare costing information and manufacturing estimates required for tendering.
- Be customer focused providing excellent customer service.
- Assess the manufacturing requirements of the customer and provided detailed manufacturing plans.
- Prepare supporting technical information and play a significant role in the preparation of strategic tenders.
- Quotations – detailing costing information to allow assessment of tenders (T.P.A.)
- Quotations – delivery of tenders
- Quotations – provide sufficient clean and clear information to allow efficient contract review and handover to operations on receipt of order, highlighting elements of risk identified during the estimating process.
- Relationship management – as part of the team with the relevant Sales Manager build a strong working relationship with the specified key customers.
- Follow-up quotations with the customer thereby gaining customer knowledge and up-to-date market pricing.
- Previous machining experience is essential and estimating experience is preferred.
- Costing and pricing experience.
- Good work ethic.
- Essential candidate has worked in a similar environment.
- Day shift
- Competitive salary
- Thriving business to work for