Maintenance Electrician (double days)
£30,700 inc shift allowance
Our client is a market leading FMCG manufacturing company. Due to an increase in production they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician to work a 2-shift system. Along with the chance to work for one of the region’s most established manufactures this role offers an attractive salary.
- To work on planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown work on production equipment.
- To diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- PLC diagnostics.
- Working one week of earlies and one week of backs.
- Must be an electrically bias with mechanical experience.
- PLC experience preferred.
- 17th Edition preferable.
- Happy to work 2 shifts.
- Previous food sector experience preferred.
- If you are interested please email a CV to email@example.com or call him on 0191 242 5618