Quality Inspector (Electronics)
Our client is a specialist in the Electronics sector due to growth they now require a Quality Inspector.
- Conducting first and final inspection.
- Solving production problems.
- Reading technical drawings and ensuring that a high standard is met.
- Using various pieces of measuring equipment.
- You must have previous electronics manufacturing experience.
- Happy to workday shift.
- Knowledge of using manual measuring tools.
- Working knowledge of first off and final inspection.
- Knowledge and experience and ability to read and understand Engineering drawings.
- A permanent role.
- Good company pension.
- OT available.
If interested, please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org