£25000 per annum
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is at the forefront of their specialised manufacturing niche. Continued growth is why they are now looking to recruit a Quality Engineer/Coordinator.
- Assist in the management of the company’s customer returns system and engage directly with them.
- Completion of First Article Inspection Reports.
- Lead root cause and corrective action investigations.
- Provide guidance and leadership in product quality issues found during manufacturing processes.
- Work closely with stakeholders from all departments to define and resolve quality control problems and take corrective actions.
- Draft new, and update current guidelines, work instructions and business processes.
- Conduct internal, supplier and customer audit compliance with ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards.
- Previous similar experience in a quality role.
- You need to have a good knowledge of ISO 9001
- Good social and communication skills to influence others and solve sometimes complex technical problems.
- Experience with 8D reports and customer claim
- An ability to interpret technical drawings and competence in the full suite of MS software, including Word, Excel and Project.
- Excellent basic salary.
- Working for a market leading manufacturer.
- Excellent pension.
- Good opportunity for Technician looking to become an Engineer.