£18,000 per annum
Temporary to Permanent
Our client is an established and successful company based in Gateshead. They are currently looking for a Contract Coordinator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. Please note this role is based on full time hours Monday- Friday. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to start as soon as possible.
- Reporting to the Operations manager
- Telephone answering and greeting visitors.
- Outlook calendar management.
- Agree work schedules with upper management and monitor site teams progress daily
- Communicate work schedules and any subsequent changes to all affected parties
- Liaise with customers to ensure the smooth flow of work schedules from beginning to end
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration
- Ensure monthly sales targets are achieved and business sales opportunities maximised on completion of each job
- Provide ad-hoc reports on sales
- Serving as the main point of contact for customers on contractual matters
- Resolving any client related issues or disputes
- Represent the company at site meetings as and when required
- General office admin tasks.
- Using internal systems to book and monitor work
- Organising health and safety documentation.
- All aspects of management regarding the site teams
- Excellent planning skills, ideally you will have been a planning administrator, project planner, transport planner. Or in some role which requires detailed planning of jobs, resources, schedules etc.
- Ideally you will have worked in an industrial, engineering, warehouse or construction type environment.
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Friendly professional manner
- IT skills
- Must be able to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Able to PDF documents using Adobe
- Good quality time management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to check own work
- Permanent opportunity after 12 weeks.
- A secure and expanding business.
- Immediate start
- No weekend working.
- Opportunity to develop skills
- Working hours 7:30 – 16:30, Monday to Friday.