Maintenance Technician-Electrical Bias
£34000 + OT Inclusive of shift allowance
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is a part of a world renowned brand. Due to a retirement in their maintenance department they are now looking to recruit an Electrically Bias Maintenance Technician. This is a rare chance to work for an excellent employer with a superb retention of staff record. The company provide an all-round excellent experience for its entire workforce.
· The role will be to work on both reactive and planned maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
· Along with day to day maintenance issues you also are heavily involved in the installation of new machinery and refurbishment of old machines.
· You will undertake programming activities and prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes, recommend practical countermeasures, and drive forward achievable solutions.
· Must be time served and multi-skilled with an Electrical bias.
· PLC experience is preferred.
· Must be happy to work three shifts.
· FMCG experience is preferred.