An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Coordinator to work in a rewarding role with our leading client based in the Teesside area. If you strive to help business move forward and feel you are someone who can add something to a team then then this role will be suited to you.
- Liaise with freight forwarders and suppliers to Co-Ordinate Goods In in line with warehouse schedules.
- Planning and management of resource to execute daily plan safely and efficiently.
- Manage assembly operation workflow to ensure product is available in line with agreed times.
- Liaise with office colleagues to control outbound and inbound receipts.
- Liaise with the Warehouse Manager to ensure warehouse expenditure is kept within signed off budget.
- Identify and set random SKU Counts and recording of inventory accuracy.
- Report on KPI’s for team on PRFT, Dispatch Times, Efficiencies and Productivity.
- Optimise warehouse space for stock locations through regular replen reports.
- Continued drive for efficiency.
- Investigate all pick errors and stock discrepancies and report back.
- Drive process improvements with ERP system in warehouse area.
- Responsibility for despatch on time in full through timely production of pick lists and manufacturing order requests.
- Maintain accurate stock in Winman.
- Work closely with customer service to give accurate lead time data.
- Manage stock locations and barcoding system.
- Maintain warehouse consumable levels.
- Work with customer services to resolve delivery queries and shortages.
- Work with customer services to organise customer order collections.
- Review carrier operational performance and report on it to supply chain director.
- Report constraints in achieving delivery dates to supply chain director.
- Contribute to the 90 day planning cycle for supply chain.
- Analytical and process driven with ability to prioritise workload and work well under pressure.
- Ability to deliver flexible workload scheduling whilst engaging the team to deliver world class performance in a challenging and ever-changing operational environment.
- Qualification in operations, lean practices, supply chain management and / or HR management is a benefit but not essential.
- 2 years’ proven track record in successful operational or logistics environment.
- Experience of working with WMS software.
- Experience of working with MRP systems.
- Excel, ERP and MRP system knowledge.
- Competitive package
- Excellent working hours
- Employer of choice in region