Supply Chain Manager
Our client is a leading manufacturer for the automotive industry. Growth is the reason they are now recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager.
- Leading the Supply Chain function to deliver functional targets.
- Particular emphasis will be placed on supply chain management activities including, Parts Control, Warehousing, New Model Launch, Transport and Exporting.
- Work within the leadership team to deliver and manage delivery of overall strategy and objectives.
- Effectively plan resources to ensure functional performance is maintained & objectives achieved.
- Effectively Manage New Model introduction.
- Create, monitor and control functional budgets and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Create annual Inventory plans in line with Business Unit targets & manage Inventory levels in line with plan.
- Ensure delivery of products and services in accordance with customer requirements.
- Manage the performance & progress of people effectively, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all processes are managed to a safe standard.
- Experience of working within a similar role within the automotive industry or high-volume warehouse manufacturing industryWorking knowledge or project planning systems.
- Excellent planning, organisational and Communication skills to meeting Customer and business needs
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office.
- Adhere to systems and procedures.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Environmental business systems.
- It would be advantageous if candidates are educated to a Degree level or equivalent experience.
- An attractive salary.
- Working for a market leader.
- Good pension.
If interested email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0191 242 5618