Tyne and Wear
This opportunity has arisen for our client based in the North East. Due to an increase in work load they have a requirement for a Product Designer. If you have solidworks and 3-D modelling experience this role could be ideal for you.
- Work closely with Production and Sales Team and will be responsible for generating drawings.
- Manage stencilling requirements and site drawings.
- Creating drawings using solidworks.
- Be familiar with using 3-D modelling.
- Working to agreed deadlines.
- Client interface and site visits.
- Computer skills are essential (proficiency in Microsoft excel, word, outlook, and Solidworks, CAD/ 3-D Modelling Software).
- Ability to read and interpret documents.
- Good sketching and concept generation skills.
- Ability to understand complex mathematical relationships that underpin mechanical analysis.
- You will also occasionally be required to visit our customers on site.
- Competitive salary.
- Employer of choice in region
- Excellent working hours.