Mechanical Maintenance Technician (6-month contract)
Our client is a forward thinking well established manufacturer. Growth is the reason they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Engineer to work a continental shift pattern.
- The role will be to work on both reactive and planned maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Along with day to day maintenance issues you also are heavily involved in the installation of new machinery and refurbishment of old machines.
- You will undertake programming activities and prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes, recommend practical countermeasures, and drive forward achievable solutions.
- Must be time served and multi-skilled with a mechanical bias.
- PLC experience is preferred.
- Must be happy to work continental shifts.
- FMCG experience is preferred.
- An attractive salary.
- Working for a market leader.
- Good pension.
If interested email your CV to email@example.com or call him on 0191 242 5618