We are recruiting for our industry leading client based in the County Durham area. The company is positioning itself for growth and requires the right people to assist in its growth and continued success.
- The Fitter reports directly to the Service Manager, and is responsible for the disassembly, inspection, repair and re-assembly of equipment. The Fitter will work as part of a small team which sees a great variety of equipment pass through the service department from a worldwide customer base, so good teamwork and product knowledge is essential to achieve the best results in a growing business. Ideally from a service background the successful candidate will be a time served engineer with a proven track record in the industry,
Duties to include: -
- To ensure safe working practices are adhered to and assist in the improvement of safe processes.
- Timely disassembly, inspection and repair of equipment to pre-determined deadlines.
- Produce work to the highest standard to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in the generation of reports to company standards to meet with customer expectations.
- Work within industry standards as per company procedures.
- Support internal teams to get to the root cause of specific issues.
- To take part in specialist or multi-disciplinary team activities.
- To behave in a professional manner at all times when dealing with customers, suppliers and colleagues either on-site or during off-site duties.
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- Time served Fitter/Technician
- Flexible approach to tasks and availability for overtime when required
- Experienced in servicing / fitting / assembly of pumps