Case Makers - Jarrow
Tyne and Wear
£9.30 per hour
Temporary – Full Time
- Candidate should have experience of case and export packaging making
- Checking at various stages of the process, taking samples, feeding machines / lines
- Quality inspection, following SOPs, transferring completed units to warehouse
- Completing paper work, making sure each stage of production has been met
- Using hand tools to assemble and finish off products including hammers, drills and screw drivers
- Constant use of different machinery including saws and various cutting tools
- General housekeeping duties carried out, making sure own area is kept clean and tidy
- Strict daily targets and deadlines, which are monitored by team leader
- Flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
- Wood manufacturing experience is essential
- Should have ability to operate within a team, or individually
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Must have previous experience of working in a production environment
- Must be target driven individual, and be flexible for over time, due to the variance of shifts
This position comes with a day’s only working pattern working.
There is plenty of overtime available and the opportunity to start in a growing business and thriving industry.
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company, who are currently expanding. We are looking for candidates with case making experience. The role would see you carrying out general duties; including Machine Operation, construction of wooden export cases, loading and unloading containers and using hand tools.