Production Operatives – Newcastle
£8.21 per hour
Temporary – Full Time
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Daily meetings with the production department
- To help prioritise workloads within the department and production
- Following engineering drawing and diagrams
- Working with hand tools, and power tools for cutting and grinding products
- Over viewing semi-automatic machinery, loading machinery with products
- Candidates should be able to cope with repetitive, manual work
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
- Ideally has production experience, but full training will be given if you have no experience
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
This position comes with this shift available:
- 12 hour shift patterns Monday- Friday 06:30-18:30/18:30-6:30
- £8.21 per hour
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the Newcastle area. We are looking for candidates with Production experience.