Production Operative – South Shields
Tyne and Wear
£8.21, with 15% - 30% shift allowance across the shifts.
Temporary – Full Time
Job roll duties will include
- Attending pre-shift briefings with team leaders for daily targets
- Manual handling of products, setting products into machinery
- Operating automated machines to complete the production process
- Ensuring machinery is running correctly
- Carrying out strict visual inspection of products
- Use of hand tools, to finish off products when required
- General house keeping duties, cleaning down machinery
Job role includes a lot of manual handling, applicants must have a "can do" attitude and be positive.
Must be flexible for working shifts and over-time.
- Shifts: 6:00am - 14:00pm, 14:00pm - 22:00pm, 22:00pm - 6:00am
- Rates: £8.21, with 15% - 30% shift allowance across the shifts.
MTrec Recruitment are recruiting Production Operatives in the South Shields area on a full-time basis, with the opportunity to be taken permanent after 12 weeks.
Experience in a production environment would be advantageous, however is not essential as full training will be given.