£22,500 including shift allowance
Our client is at the forefront of the manufacturing sector. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit an experienced Store person. The role offers an attract rate and a permanent role.
- To support the stores team in ensuring all targets and objectives are achieved.
- Ensure goods in receipt targets are achieved.
- Ensure accuracy of raw material / component stock.
- Store all materials as per procedures.
- Maintain traceability of materials at all times.
- From the stores picklist issue the materials to operations in a timely manner.
- Resolve any invoice issues in a timely manner.
- Adherence to all company policy & procedures at all times.
- Move manufactured / purchased parts as per procedures.
- Previous stores/goods inward experience preferred
- Essential to be IT Literate with good working knowledge of Excel and ERP System.
- Current holder of FLT Counterbalance Licence.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with a professional telephone manner.
- Understanding of 5S and other Good Business Practices.
- Prepared to continuously develop and learn new skills.
- Happy to work 3 shifts (Monday to Friday no weekends).
- If interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0191 242 5618.