£20,000 - £24,000
Our client is a successful engineering company. Due to growth they require a Customer Support Executive. On offer is the chance to work for a market leader and an attractive salary.
- Ensure excellent consistent service to both internal and external customers.
- Managing a significant number of incoming telephone calls and internet enquiries from customers for various reasons from taking orders to resolving enquiries efficiently and providing information.
- Developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with key account customers.
- Processing, checking and monitoring the progress of orders for products on internal system ensuring accuracy and requirements.
- Processing payments/Credit Card orders.
- Raising and delivering customer quotations.
- Working with various areas of the business ensuring smooth delivery of products.
- Supporting the sales representatives with updates on orders and enquiries.
- You will have previous sales administration experience ideally from reengineering or manufacturing background
- Sales order processing experience is preferred.
- You will have experience of working in a customer service or sales role managing customer accounts within a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience using sales order processing and CRM systems
- Strong planning, organisation skills and time management skills to multi-task and deal with a varied workload, ensuring the needs of the customer are always achieved and put first
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines with a high level of accuracy
- IT literate, particularly Microsoft packages, including excel
- To be successful in your application, you need to have an excellent telephone manner and the ability to build good working relationships internally and externally. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have previous sales order processing experience. This is a busy role so you will enjoy working under pressure and to deadlines, with a high level of accuracy.
- If interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.