Tyne and Wear
We are recruiting for our unique client who are looking for an Electrical Supervisor. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s employer of choice.
- Planning and supervising all maintenance and servicing of plant & equipment across all areas of the site.
- Assist with other areas of the operation including the loading & unloading containers.
- Manage a team of operatives to ensure compliance and professional, cost effective service delivery is maintained.
- Act as an interface between the operative team and the clients and to report issues arising to Line Manager.
- Focusing on the compliance and risk assessment within the site.
- Drive remedial works through and good site compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills and good analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Manage people and team members.
- Ability to operate plant and equipment needed for the department.
- Ability to drive.
- Ability to fault find.
- Ability to read hydraulic drawings/schematics.
- Ability to read electrical drawings/schematics.
- Time served.
- Lead and manage a multi skilled team.
- Excellent team player.
- Dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Be able to adapt a flexible attitude to work.
- To be pro-active in seeking methods to improve working processes.
- Private medical scheme
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of 8 statutory days)