Technical Support Engineer
Our client is a market leader in their specialist sector. To support growth into new markets they are now looking to recruit a Technical Support Engineer on a permanent basis. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s most reputable manufacturing companies.
- Answering phone calls offering first line support to customer queries for both Assisted Living and Health Care.
- Provide advice and support to existing and new customers while building and maintaining strong relationships with existing and new customers.
- Ensuring phone calls are answered on time following the company’s window frame.
- Liaising with both service support and customer enquiries via email.
- Offer support to Field Engineers and third parties on technical issues when needed, as well as maintaining strong relationship with them.
- Troubleshot technical problems, as well as diagnose reported issues.
- Create internal reports of technical queries for quality purposes.
- Measurement and reporting of internal KPI’s.
- Conduct product training sessions.
- Liaise with our Business Development Managers and Regional Sales Executives maintaining strong relationships with them.
- Assisting the team with additional duties when required.
- Always abide by and actively promote the company Values and Code of Ethics.
- Essential criteria;
- Excellent customer services skills: telephone manners, patient, positive, empathetic, confident, professional.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quick to critic situations.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to deal with customers, team members at all levels and third parties.
- Tech savvy – ability to learn the functionality of new products in a short period.
- Team player with a desire to help others.
- Computer literate – good knowledge of Microsoft Office, SalesForce and Office 365.
- Well organised, able to manage multiple tasks.
- Be self motivated and able to work in a demanding environment.
- Desirable: -
- Technical/ Electronics experience.
- Potential incentives based on targets and annual bonus based on Company and BU performance, as well as taking into consideration individual’s performances
- Group Personal Pension Plan: up to 5% employer contribution after completing 3 months of employment
- Employee Assistance Program through EIC
- Life Assurance Cover
- Staff Sales
- Eyecare Vouchers (VDU)
- Flu Vaccination
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Hotel and Car hiring discounts