Our client is a world renowned manufacturing company. Due to continued growth they are now looking to recruit as Planner. The role will focus on Planning Materials for Production.
- To measure achievements to production plans.
- To re-schedule were necessary.
- You will be required to liaise with relevant departments in order to establish achievement.
- To generate and issue plans to agreed deadlines.
- This will include; weekly output plan, weekly input plan and rework plan.
- Liaise with production supervision to establish demand issues.
- Work with inventory control for raw material supplier related issues.
- Relevant experience for planning and materials controls.
- Knowledge of ERP and MRP systems.
- Numeric ability will play a significant part of this role as budgets and key performance.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis is essential.
- A natural discipline to prioritise opportunities is essential.
- Ability to understand and priorities manufacturing work throughout the business.
- Working within the operations and production office environment.
- A permanent role with a well-established and highly regarded employer.
Day shift role.
- Company pension.
- Healthcare benefits.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com or call him on 0191 242 5618.