Process Documentation Controller
Our client is a market leader in their specialist sector. To support growth into new markets they are now looking to recruit a Process Documentation Controller on a contract basis. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers the opportunity to work for one of the region’s most reputable manufacturing companies.
- Coordinate and manage all the client technical/operational documentation writing and review activities, including process PWIs and SOPs.
- Liaise with the compliance team to ensure that all technical/operational documentation has appropriate controls in place to comply with site HSE/HACCP protocols.
- Be a focal point of communication between the Technical Department and Production Management for documentation update requests.
- Work with the Process Development Manager and Technical Manager to examine existing processes, based on problems observed, analyse and improve the processes to provide increased efficiency in terms of yield, cycle time and product quality.
- Work with the Process Development Manager and Technical Manager to generate appropriate documentation for any new processes that are brought onto site.
- Ensure that any SHE requirements are identified, communicated as necessary and adhered to at all times; contribute to the increased focus on site Health and Safety practices and reporting.
- Support process risk assessments, HAZOP’s, COSHH assessments alongside site SHE/Compliance Team to ensure all processes, new and old, have suitable and adequate assessments in place.
- To fulfil other tasks as deemed appropriate by the company.
- Graduate chemist / chemical engineer, extensive plant knowledge, experience in writing technical documentation, ideally some NPI or NPD experience in a batch manufacturing plant.
- 2-3 years’ experience on scale up, NPD, technical documentation and/or HAZOP’S in batch plant manufacturing.
- Experience in project management is desirable.
- Process design, commissioning and handover to production including written documentation and training packages.
- Must be conscientious, proactive, informative.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent computer literacy, including word, excel and powerpoint.
- Competitive salary.
- Employer of choice in the region.
- Excellent working hours.