Our client is a market leading manufacturing company. Due to an increase in production they are now looking to recruit a Test Engineer.
- Planning, organising and testing products related to development, verification, validation and pre-submission to notified bodies.
- Investigation on customer returns.
- Supporting team to identify and plan test requirements in alignment with standards and project management processes.
- Work on test concepts from idea to realisation.
- Directing the work of test lab technicians. Being part of the global Draeger network.
- Reviewing standards associated with test procedures.
- Proceeding statistical analysis of test results.
- Must be degree qualified in a relevant field.
- Have Mechanical / Electrical experience.
- Project management and planning experience essential.
- Data analysis and planning based on Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Process and test set up introduction and improvement beneficial.
- Experience in testing, data analysis and documentation.
- Experience in plan and in building test equipment including documentation hardware and software related, verification and validation.
- Experience within a Test Lab, R&D and quality management background.
- Experience of dealing with high pressure pneumatic equipment and testing and electronics
- Excellent Organisational skills.
- Interpretation of standards to testing.
- An attractive salary.
- Good pension.
- Day shift role.
- Working for a market leader.
- If interested please email a CV to email@example.com or call him on 0191 242 5618.