£35,050 including shift allowance OT additional
Our client is a market leading manufacturing company. Due to an increase in production they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Electrician. Along with the chance to work for one of the region’s most established manufactures this role offers a very attractive salary with the opportunity to work permanent 3 shifts.
- To work on planned and breakdown maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Planned preventative maintenance and breakdown work on production equipment.
- To diagnose and repair both electrical and mechanical faults.
- To minimise any down time to production.
- PLC diagnostics.
- Working 3 shifts.
- Must be an electrically bias with mechanical experience.
- PLC experience preferred.
- 17th Edition preferable.
- Happy to work 3 shifts.
- Previous FMCG sector experience preferred.
- An attractive salary.
- Good pension.
- 3 shift role.
- Working for a market leader.
- Over Time Payment.
- If interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0191 242 5618.