COMPEX Electrical Maintenance Technician
£29,000 Including Shift allowance, OT additional
Our client is a multi-national manufacturing company based in the Teesside area. They have created a strong product portfolio, building on their research and development expertise, regulatory capabilities and multi scale production capacities. They are now looking for an Electrical Technician to join their organisation. You will be joining a successful, secure business with a strong presence in the region where you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and a technically challenging and interesting role.
- Responsible for carrying out Electrical maintenance work on site.
- Providing first hand technical diagnosis and correction of maintenance problems to maintain the site in a safe and efficient operational condition.
- Working a double day shift.
- Carry out electrical repairs, modifications, plant upgrades, installation and commissioning.
- Conduct hazardous area inspections and repairs ensuring all hazardous area equipment complies with the statutory requirements and the appropriate British Standards are maintained.
- You must be time served in a relevant discipline.
- Happy to work double day shift
- Previous process/ pharmaceutical experience would be desirable.
- Ideally qualification minimum of ONC or equivalent.
- COMPEX qualified
- Good diagnostic skills.
- Aware of maintenance requirements of Safety Instrumented Systems.
- An attractive salary.
- Death in service benefit.
- Good pension.
- Double Day shift role.
- Working for a market leader.
- Over Time Payments.
- If interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0191 242 5618.