Maintenance Manager (COMAH)
Our client is a market leader in the Process Industry. Recent growth and investment is the reason they are now looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager.
- You will manage the maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Responsible for PPM scheduling creation and overseeing the adherence and timely completion of work carried out.
- Increase the site operational effectiveness, improve on project delivery, mean time between failure and downtime reduction, manage and implement improvement plans, driving key performance indicators ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the team on technical best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading the department.
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
- Must have Chemical manufacturing experience essential.
- Previous relevant experience in the role as a Maintenance Manager.
- Qualified in Electrical minimum HND or equivalent with a strong knowledge of control systems and EC&I engineering.
- Knowledge of DSEAR and ATEX requirements, experience in HAZOPS, process equipment and P&IDs.
- Experience of maintenance management systems and delivering PPM, OEE and TPM.
- Chemical manufacturing experience liquid and solid processing, distillations and reaction equipment.
- Strong safety awareness or process safety knowledge.
- An attractive salary
- Death in service benefit.
- Good pension.
- Day shift role.
- Working for a market leader.