Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£33217.86 (Inc. Shift Allowance) +£2000-£4000 bonu
£33,200 - (Inc. Shift Allowance)
From their Tyneside based centre of excellence our client is at the forefront of the Engineering Sector. Due to expansion into new markets they are now looking to increase the size of their maintenance team with the appointment of an experienced Electrically Bias Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Along with the attractive salary this opportunity offers career development for the successful applicant.
- Working closely with production teams, you’ll be responsible for meeting KPI’s and overseeing continuous improvement.
- Improve systems and see that any necessary maintenance is carried out in a timely, efficient and effective way.
- You'll also ensure that all Health & Safety and quality standards are achieved.
- Attend to machine breakdowns.
- Deal with both preventative and planned maintenance
- Comply with all H & S regulations and ensure that all work is up to 17th IEE standard.
- Perform a key role in machine and process improvements and product development including rapid prototyping.
- Ensure all reports and database entries are completed accurately.
- As part of this role it is essential that you have the ability to fault find, use PLC control systems, calibration and electrical installation.
- You will ideally be time served.
- You will also have practical plant engineering knowledge, and excellent planning and organisational skills.
- You'll also be an excellent, team-focused communicator with a highly motivated approach.
- Ideally have an engineering background.
- Happy to work 2 shifts.
- If you are interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0191 242 5618