Our client is an expanding and competitive designer, developer and manufacturer of high volume products. Due to an exciting period of expansion and investment they now have a new permanent position for a Design Engineer. If you are looking to progress you career this is the move for you.
- Reporting to the Head of engineering, the successful candidate will assist in all technical activities, from product development to customer support, covering multiple divisions and product ranges.
- Undertake projects of varying sizes, from product design to cost reduction.
- Problem solves issues that arise within manufacturing.
- Applicants must be an active team player, highly motivated, and able to work within a fast-paced, project driven environment. Problem solving and analytical skills form an integral part of the desired candidate’s attributes.
- Degree in a Structural/Mechanical/Design field is essential.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Inventor (or similar 3d package).
- You will have experience of working with cross functional teams.
- You must have 3D design experience.
- If you are interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 242 5618