Engineering Manager – Chemical Sector
£50,000 - £55,000
Our client is a market leader in the Process sector. Due to recent investment they are looking to recruit an Engineering Manager.
- To lead the Engineering function across both sites and provide direction and guidance to the site operating and maintenance teams to ensure that the site is operated efficiently and is compliant with all legal requirements.
- Lead and motivate subordinates within areas of responsibility ensuring that relevant engineering standards are communicated and understood at all levels, to ensure training needs are identified, assessed and actioned at all levels to generate optimum efficiency and performance.
- Direct all planned and reactive maintenance activities.
- Accountable for standards of engineering work to ensure the plant is within all legal requirements
- Lead all engineering activities to deliver overall site operational effectiveness and reliability of site assets;
- Deliver the capital projects budget, ensuring on time and under budget delivery of projects to meet business requirements;
- Accountable for ensuring all site facilities are maintained and services to the required standard;
- Oversee the spend on engineering related procurement;
- Be fully aware of the Company environmental policy and ensure it is adhered to at all times;
- Chemical manufacturing experience essential.
- HAZOP and DSEAR Experience essential.
- Engineering knowledge of EC&I or Chemical/Process
- Previous experience at a similar level.
- Degree would be beneficial.
- Company car.
- Excellent pension.
If interested please send a CV to email@example.com or call him on 0191 242 5618.