£12.81 Per Hour +22% shift allowance
CNC and Machining
Our client are a highly successful manufacturing company based in North Tyneside. They have an impressive facility with brand new CNC Machines. The company have recently had an extension on the site.
- Producing machined parts by programming, setting and operating a CNC machine, maintaining quality and safety standards, keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Carrying out operations to company standard times.
- Checking work meets quality and company standards at all times.
- Carrying out basic machine maintenance.
- Meeting Company targets for efficiency and utilisation.
- Committing to organisational goals and continuous improvement.
- Documenting actions by completing timesheets and using the Javelin system.
- Experience of working on Mazak, Fanuc and/or Haas.
- The programming is offline so only very basic modifications are necessary.
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
- A good level of concentration and focus.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
- The ability to work alone and unsupervised or in a team environment.
- Advanced programming skills in Mazak, Fanuc and/or Haas.
- Apprenticeship training.
- Process improvement.
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Understanding of engineering instructions.
- Opportunity to work on new machinery.
- Forward thinking organisation.
- Competitive salary.