Maintenance Technician- Electrical Bias
£32,840 + OT Inclusive of shift allowance
Our client is a part of a world renowned brand. Due to a retirement in their maintenance department they are now looking to recruit an Electrically Bias Maintenance Technician. This is a rare chance to work for an excellent employer with a superb retention of staff record. The company provide an all-round excellent experience for its entire workforce.
- The role will be to work on both reactive and planned maintenance on a range of machinery associated with production.
- Along with day to day maintenance issues you also are heavily involved in the installation of new machinery and refurbishment of old machines.
- You will undertake programming activities and prepare technical reports to analyse breakdown causes, recommend practical countermeasures, and drive forward achievable solutions.
- Must be time served and multi-skilled with an Electrical bias.
- PLC experience is preferred.
- Must be happy to work three shifts.
- FMCG experience is preferred.
- If interested please email a CV to sean.barker@mtrec .co.uk or call Sean on 0191 242 5618