£18,000 OTE £30,000
Permanent – Full Time
Our client is an established, successful and award-winning manufacturing and e-commerce company located close to Durham City Centre. Due to the continued growth, expansion, investment and new opportunities they are looking to recruit a new Sales Advisor on a permanent basis. The role will be taking in-bound calls from customers, who are looking to place orders with the company’s extensive product range. The key requirements of the role are strong customer service skills, an excellent telephone manner and attention to detail, and the experience/ability to cross/up sell products to the customer and close the order. The role does not require any cold calling or outbound calling, all calls and orders are inbound due to the success of the company. Though you must be able to understand the client’s business, conduct an-depth needs analysis and suggest and promote product lines which will benefit the customer. This will save them time and money in the long term. There are many benefits to joining the company, as listed below and we would highly recommend the opportunity to anyone looking a great career move.
- Receive and process a varied range of inbound customer calls.
- Discuss the needs of the customer in detail, to learn and understand more about their business and their requirements. It is essential you are able to take a keen interest in the client.
- Take their order, and suggest, promote and cross sell additional items that would be of benefit to the client. This will save them time and money in the longer term.
- Provide the client with prices, quantities and delivery times.
- Ensure the client order is closed to organise the fastest turnaround and delivery.
- Complete all order documents.
- It is essential you have customer service experience with the ability to cross sell for the benefit of the customer.
- You must have excellent attention to detail, to take the customer through the order process and ensure all of their needs are met.
- You must have worked to KPI’s – this is essential.
- You must be comfortable processing large volumes of orders.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Permanent job role.
- You will be joining an incredibly successful organisation, with truly impressive plans for growth and expansion.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent uncapped bonus scheme with very realistic earnings of £28,000 - £30,000, if not higher.
- Great Working Environment – a very friendly culture and team atmosphere
- Christmas bonus
- Amazing Christmas party.
- 28 days’ holiday
- Excellent opportunities for Career Progression
- Free onsite Parking