We are currently recruiting for a prestigious and technology-based manufacturing company based in South Durham. They are now looking to recruit an IS Administrator/Developer to support their business. You will be working for a business with a continuous investment programme in the latest manufacturing automation, control systems, technology and software systems. You will be given the opportunity to develop new software system, enhance current programmes, and provide a real value-added service to this truly impressive multi-national manufacturing group. If you are looking for a fast moving and stimulating role, and to work in a great team environment then please apply as soon as possible.
- Development of new end user software for shop floor and support departments.
- SQL database administration.
- Routine administration and enhancement of existing .net/C#/VB databases.
- Administration of SAP user authorisations to Corporate standards.
- Document new systems development.
- Write end user documentation.
- End user support using Service desk tools.
- Train key users and end users where required.
- Methodical and systematic approach to daily tasks/duties
- Knowledge of.net programming language, preferably C#.
- Good communicator, able to work in diverse teams, strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to learn the businesses systems & process knowledge.
- A knowledge and understanding of how an IS department supports a complex business organisation.
- Working for a global multi-national company.
- Continuous investment in the latest industry technology and software systems.
- A supportive and friendly team-based culture.
- A dynamic fast paced environment.
- A great environment to develop your skills, knowledge and experience.