Our client is a market leader in their sector. Due to an increase in demand and a restructure they now require a Production Trainer. On offer for the successful applicant is an attractive salary along with the opportunity to work for a well-established secure employer.
- Creation and updating of Training Instructions and Standard Work Instructions.
- Support assessments of new and existing employees.
- Coordinate train & assess all employees to standard work instructions.
- Delivery of group training sessions.
- Design and implement training aids, tools and procedures to improve training methods and standards.
- Maintenance of employee training records.
- Carry out standard work audits to promote and enforce standardised working methods.
- Support new project launch and product integration through training of employees.
- Support Continuous Improvement Workshops and activities.
- Be fully proficient in manufacturing processes.
- PC literate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of delivering training to groups.
- Team worker with excellent communication skillsAbility to work under pressure, solve problems and prioritise tasks.
- If you are interested, please call Sean on 0191 242 5618 or email a CV to email@example.com.