Senior Quality Technician
Our client is a market leader in their sector. Due to an increase in demand and a restructure they now require a Senior Quality Technician. On offer for the successful applicant is an attractive salary along with the opportunity to work for a well-established secure employer.
- Provide production line support via problem investigation and implementation of containment activities
- Produce inspection / rework instructions for supplier containment activities.
- Coordinate on site containment activities.
- Conduct internal / supplier, product and process audits and report findings.
- Represent the Company at the customer.
- Conduct initial customer concern investigation, implementation of containment actions and communicate status.
- Conduct product measurement / assessment and complete associated reports
- Update quarantine log and process supplier returns.
- Represent the Company at the customer. Conduct initial customer concern investigation, implementation of containment actions, and communicate status.
- HNC/Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferably automotive.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Competent in 8D problem solving
- Flexible Team worker with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Able to solve problems with a methodical and organised approach.
- If you are interested, please call Sean on 0191 242 5618 or email a CV to email@example.com.