Tyne and Wear
£12.50 Per Hour
CNC and Machining
We are proudly representing our engineering client with their search for a new CNC Miller. They are looking for the right candidate on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Lathes
- Operating Siemens and Haas controls
- Working from engineering drawings
- Carry out checks of products using inspection equipment including Vernier’s, bore gauges and micrometres
- Experienced CNC Turner, ideally time served with significant experience in a busy machining environment
- Must be able to Programme, set and operate ideally with Haas or Siemens controls
- Ability to work from engineering drawings
- Fully competent in all aspects of setting tools, including having an understanding of cutting speeds and feeds.
- Understanding of G codes/ISO
- Ability to carry out checks of products using inspection equipment including Vernier’s, bore gauges and micrometres
- Ability to programme offline