Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £34,000
Our client is a market leader in the manufacturing sector. Due to growth they now require a Day shift Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. The role offers real security along with the chance to work for a market leader and to work on permanent day shift.
- Is to work on planned preventative maintenance along with working on breakdown maintenance.
- To diagnose both mechanical and electrical faults on a range of equipment associated with production.
- To carry out improvement and project work.
- Identify and rectify equipment or plant failures.
- Installation of new or existing equipment and plant.
- Installation and maintenance of building fabric.
- Maintenance of a stock control system for spares.
- You will ideally be time served in a mechanical discipline
- It is essential you have completed a recognised mechanical apprenticeship.
- Previous “hands on” maintenance experience is essential.
- You must also have previously worked in a manufacturing environment.
- You must be mechanically biased.
- Previous manufacturing experience is essential.
- You must be happy to work day shifts.
- If you are interested in the role, please email a CV to email@example.com or call him on 0191 242 5618.